Instructions for before and after the update.
Actions required by the IMS administrator:
1. Check that all users have an organization email address registered in their user information
You can check this from Administration settings > Phonebook.
2. Check that all users have a unique email, and that the userlist does not contain any duplicate email addresses. Remember to check also deleted users.
How to check duplicate email addresses: Administration > Maintenance actions > Users with duplicate email addresses.
3. Inform your organization about the software update and IAM installation. Please deliver the SSO configuration instructions to the person responsible and ask them to provide ''Metadata URL'' to Arter.
Steps of implementation:
- Configuring SSO in the customer's organization according to the provided instructions.
- Agreement of the time of installation between the client and the supplier (Arter Oy)
- Supplier performs the installation. Please note that there will be a service interruption caused by the installation.
- All users must link their account to the IMS environment. Please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to linking your IMS account to the IMS environment.
- Press the button that says "customer SSO"
After pressing the button, if you are asked to log in, use the same credentials you use when logging into your computer.
2. You will see a similar window as above. Choose: Add to existing account
3. You will receive the notification above. The system will send you an email asking to link your email to the account. Approve this by clicking the link in the email.
When the linking is done you can log into IMS normally.